Download the Geograph Source Code - via Subversion
The SVN Repository lives at: http://svn.geograph.org.uk/svn/,
below are links to the most important part of the repositiory.
(Please contact us if you want your own branch, and/or write access to the repositiory.)
- With a offsite read only mirror at http://geograph-project.googlecode.com/svn/
The Geograph Channel Islands branch.
- The main website codebase - checkout this if you wish to start your own project. This will usually contain the most stable code.
- The Geograph British Isles branch. The developers might have developmental stuff, that only once stable is merged back into
- The Geograph Deutschland (Germany) branch.
- Java based bulk uploader - read more
- Customisation of Rivet Tracker - which we use to distribute torrents of images. Rather than setup your own tracker you are welcome to use ours for geograph
related downloads - please contact us.
- A basic PHP application, that serves as a lightweight REST API to a SphinxSearch instance
- Perl based module for interacting with the Geograph API - also found on CPAN
- Picasa button - for bulk uploading to Geograph.
- Some sphinxsearch UDF's we've found useful for producing varied samples.
Back to Code Homepage